YOUR PARTNER FOR TESTS OF RAIL VEHICLES
Testing laboratory has been created by the integration of research and experimental laboratories of three companies ČKD Lokomotivka, ČKD Tatra Smíchov and ČKD Trakce in 1996. The laboratory worked with the ČKD DOPRAVNÍ SYSTÉMY, a.s. company until May 2002. In June 2002 the laboratory removed to the MTH Praha a.s. company (i. e. laboratory engineers and equipment). Since 2005 has been Testing laboratory a sovereign and private subject called ZKV s.r.o. – Testing laboratory of railroad vehicles and mashines.
Testing laboratory holds „Certificate of Accreditation“ and is entitled to use the identification „Accredited Testing Laboratory No. 1281“. This Certificate is valid in all countries, which entered into agreement for reciprocal acceptance among accredited laboratories, which are, for example, all members of EU and associated countries.
Scope of accreditation is: Mechanical and noise tests of rail vehicles, machine structures and their parts.
On the basis of this Certificate of Accreditation Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Czech Republic delegated to the department Testing laboratory No.1281 as legal entity to perform “ Tests of rail vehicles for railway and tramway and tests of vehicles for specific underground (No. 8/2019-130-SPR/2). This is to say that Testing laboratory is entitled to perform prototype and type tests of vehicles and their parts.
Testing laboratory ZKV s.r.o. is also qualified by Český lodní a průmyslový registr - Germanischer Lloyd Group (The czech ship´s and industrial register) to test mechanical oscillations and torsional vibrations of propulsive systems on ships.
In addition to the tests Testing laboratory performs also various calculations, especially stress analysis (FEM), durability analysis, designing and controlling of machine components, as well as kinematic calculations, determination of kinematic gauge etc.
Testing laboratory performs these tests:
- Measurement of static forces, determination of static wheel load of rail vehicles and determination of centre-of-gravity position
- Static strength tests of rail vehicles, machine structures and their components (frames of machines and vehicles, railcar bodies, bogies etc.)
- Dynamic tests of rail vehicles machine structures and their components (frames of machines and vehicles, railcar bodies, bogies etc.)
- Measuring of vibration in machines and in rail vehicles
- Vibrating tests of components
- Measuring of vibration affecting human body during railway traffic
- Measuring of torsional vibration of shaft systems
- Verification of traction and braking characteristics and determination of train resistance of rail vehicles
- Measuring of internal and external acoustic parameters of vehicles, including infrasound
- Verification of static and dynamic characteristics of flexible couplings and flexible components
- Thermotechnical tests of rail vehicles
„TESTING LABORATORY NO. 1281“
The workers of Testing Laboratory participated in design, development and approval tests practically of all types vehicles manufactured by ČKD.
We perform strength tests on own testing machines in our workplace, because only that way is possible to observe all conditions given by both appropriate standards and also up-to-date vehicle strength requirements.
Testing Laboratory performs another tests on railways, on Railway Research Circuit or at customers.
Among other things Testing laboratory performed these tests:
– the locomotive during traction tests is in the picture
Ing. Josef Bucek - Head of Testing Laboratory
272 01 Kladno
tel.: +420 724 179 541, e-mail: email@example.com